If you’re in the sports media or esports industries, don’t miss out on our insightful webinars.
“These webinars were so helpful in creating strategies and tactics to best achieve the goals of my clients and their campaigns. The speakers and info provided give me the tools and confidence to help my clients navigate these tough times.”
— Joshua, Marketing Strategist
Esports is grabbing the reigns not only with audiences, but also in providing fans with new, live options for esports betting and daily fantasy moves with audiences in lockdown.
- The pros and cons of esports betting
- What went into William Hill’s decision to allow betting for ESL Pro League
- Which titles could be next to hit the sportsbooks
- What infrastructures and integrity monitoring are ensuring fair play
TV viewership has increased as much as 73% YOY (according to Comscore), so it’s obvious audiences are hungry for content. Now more than ever, it’s critical for marketers and rights holders to be on top of their game in strengthening their connections with viewers.
- How to most effectively create content on platforms that audiences are engaging with for the first time
- Which metrics matter most when quickly scaling audience
- How brands can integrate seamlessly with established followings
- How to curate content on social media platforms to keep viewers coming back for more