MASTERS OF THE METAVERSE
Facebook’s evolution to Meta Platforms Inc delivers a clear signal to the future of media, marketing, tech, and audiences – the metaverse. The concept of a shared virtual platform that people can access through different devices and where they can react and interact through digital environments had long been the stuff of visionary movies and now brands, artists and content producers have the opportunity to enter the portal of mold the future of engagement.
The agenda can be found below:
Panel discussion: Staking Your Claim in the Metaverse
Scoping out the tools and potential of the metaverse, this panel – featuring top executives from Supersocial, Thunder and GreenPark and moderated by famed content creator and CEO of Aftershock Media Group, Lance Frisbee – will give audiences a lay of the land at what exactly the metaverse entails, how it is poised to change media, engagement, music, monetization and activation and what that means for the entertainment industry and beyond! We’ll look at the primary platforms dedicated to this experiential innovation and how they are being leveraged by content producers and brands and how that will evolve as consumer adoption (and technology) grows.
Moderator: Lance Frisbee, CEO, Aftershock Media Group
- Yonatan Raz-Fridman, Founder & CEO, Supersocial
- Rodric David, CEO, Thunder Studios
- Tony Grillo, Chief Strategy Officer, GreenPark Sports
Case study presentation on Core Gaming
Super League Gaming’s Matt Edelman interviews Manticore Games CMO Patrick Buechner, creators of the new social metaverse platform Core, about the initiative’s launch and its partnerships, including the successful outing with famed producer deadmau5.
Presented by: Patrick Buechner, CMO, Manticore Games
Michael’s presentation will cover key topics, including:
- The pursuit of the metaverse will drive companies to make extensive technology and experience investments
- Gaming is the most viable path towards the metaverse and is increasingly the next technology paradigm for all digital activities
- “Metaverse activities” beyond gaming are already taking place inside of games, including social interactions, avatars, media, economies, and messaging
Presented by: Michael J Wolf, Co-Founder & CEO, Activate Consulting
Panel discussion: Brand Strategies for The Metaverse
From skins and digital accessories to vast concerts and fully-dedicated worlds, brands have made headlines throughout the year for their deep dives into the metaverse. We’ll talk with the marketers who are driving the train to learn about the ways that brands and building bigger and better in the virtual world.
Moderator: Matt Edelman, Chief Commercial Officer, Super League Gaming
- Doug Rosen, Strategy Business Development & Digital Products, ViacomCBS
- Marcus Bläsche, CEO & Co-Founder, Rumble League Studios
- Justin Hochberg, CEO, Virtual Brand Group (VBG)
Case study presentation
NASCAR is just getting started on the virtual streets of the metaverse through customized digital experiences across platforms like Roblox, Rocket League and Zed Run. As the brand begins to conceptualize how it will integrate into the metaverse, its finding new ways to engage with fans and expand its presence with the virtual community. Find out how NASCAR came to life in a first-of-its-kind collaboration with Jailbreak on Roblox, setting the stage for brands to show up more authentically with new consumers.
Presented by: Nick Rend, Managing Director, NASCAR