The COVID-19 pandemic has forced many marketers to pivot their budgets into different areas that they may have only dabbled in before. One of those marketing tactics getting a lot more attention is influencer marketing. According to a recent Chief Marketer survey, before COVID-19, influencer marketing was ranked as a top three ROI strategy among nine percent of marketers. After COVID hit, that number jumped to 22 percent.
Not surprisingly, social media use and engagement is skyrocketing, too, giving online influencers new reach and leverage. As a result, the art of partnering with a social media influencer or celebrity to promote your brand has changed.
Indeed, when it comes to striking the right chord with the right influencer partnership—the stakes have never been higher. Join Chief Marketer editors and an expert panel on August 25th to hear lessons learned from brands that have effectively pivoted into influencer marketing and leveraged successful partnerships in this unprecedented time.
You’ll learn how to:
- Craft an influencer strategy that’s authentic to your target audience and goals
- Avoid tone deaf messaging and visuals while building brand trust
- Identify best practices for vetting influencers and combatting fraud
- Work with third-party agencies to supplement campaign strategies
- Choose social platforms that work best for your target audience and objectives
- Develop true content collaborations between your brand and influencers
- Devise measurement strategies for delivering desired campaign outcomes
- Identify best practices for influencer contracts in the COVID-19 era
- Assess which influencer tier—micro, macro or celebrity—works best for your brand
- Determine production needs and “co-create” with talent
Full speaker lineup and agenda coming soon.